Whether you’re dealing with stubborn hair on your face or other parts of the body, there are various methods you can choose to help you get rid of unwanted hair. These tried and tested hair removal techniques not only eliminate unwanted hair, but can also help you achieve a cleaner, hair-free physique. Below, we’ll explain two popular hair removal methods we use at Skin Renewal of Tulsa.
Laser Hair Removal
The majority of our patients prefer laser hair removal because it is a safe hair removal technique and also brings long-lasting hair removal results. There are several laser systems designed for hair removal. At Skin Renewal of Tulsa, we use GentleMax Pro®, a consolidated system that works with all types of people. This system utilizes dual wavelength technology to target hair follicles, which are the source of your unwanted hair. The energy released from the system is absorbed through the skin and travels deep into the inner hair follicles. Here, it destroys the inner hair follicles, making them ineffective.
Some of the benefits of laser hair removal include:
• You will no longer need to spend your money on expensive methods of hair removal such as depilatory creams and razors.
• There are minimal side effects of laser hair removal.
• Unlike other hair removal techniques, you will not have to put up with ingrown hairs.
• Laser hair removal specifically targets the source of hair growth.
• Treatment times are fast with laser hair removal, although speed will depend on the size of the area being treated.
The second method we use to remove unwanted hair is waxing. This option is ideal for patients who want to temporarily remove their unwanted hair from the eyebrows, upper lip, and sideburns.
Some of the advantages of waxing include:
• It lasts longer compared to shaving.
• Unlike shaving, waxing does not cause rashes on sensitive skin.
• There are no nicks or cuts that can lead to scarring.
• It can make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy.
• Is fast and convenient.
Learn More Information
If you’d like more information about our hair removal techniques or are interested in taking advantage of one of them, speak with our hair removal experts at Skin Renewal of Tulsa! We are ready to help you get rid of your unwanted hair at our office in Tulsa. Contact us today to book an appointment.